Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Memento
Memento
Admin
https://horizonroleplay.rpg-board.net

General Rules and Code of Conduct Empty General Rules and Code of Conduct

28/8/2017, 20:41
1. No inflammatory, offensive or insulting content. If you have a conflict with someone, resolve it via PM.
2. Listen to and respect the mods; we're not some heartless machines out to get you.
3. Keep any lewd/adult content private - fade to black or skip it completely on the public forum.
4. If you witness rulebreaking behaviour (or are subject to it), PM it to the mods with full evidence (preferably screenshots).
5. That being said, don't try and moderate other users yourself. Leave that to the actual mods.
6. Always follow the thread/RP rules laid out by the OP/GM.
7. Read an individual forum's rules before posting - they appear whenever you make a new post.
8. Don't abuse the title colour option - keep it clean and simple as much as possible.
9. If you think there's a problem with the site, please provide your criticism constructively.
10. Enjoy yourself!

These rules will be adhered to strictly and checked back on whenever someone believes a rule has been broken. Make sure you familiarise yourselves with them. As for the code of conduct, I ask only that you are civil, respectful and, to whatever degree, friendly. This applies to all users - myself, the moderators, members of the site, etc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum