Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Memento
Memento
Admin
https://horizonroleplay.rpg-board.net

Rules Policy for Roleplay Subforums Empty Rules Policy for Roleplay Subforums

1/9/2017, 02:50

Out Of Character

1. Always read the rules and terms laid out by the GM. This varies per roleplay.
2. Don't clog the OOC up with unnecessary spam. Sometimes roleplays will have an individual Discord set up, typically for more fast paced/off topic discussion.
3. If a GM asks you to leave the roleplay (due to character denial or otherwise), do so. Don't waste a mod's time because you're too stubborn to move on.
4. Follow the forum's General Rules.

These rules also show up whenever you make a post, in case you forget. I've kept the moderation policy in the roleplay subforums pretty lax, due to most of the rules being common sense.

In Character

1. Always read the rules and terms laid out by the GM. This varies per roleplay.
2. Don't use in character posts as the OOC; not even small OOC messages at the end of posts.
3. Keep your posts in line with the forum's General Rules. Sure, it may be sometimes more 'historically accurate' to have a bunch of slurs thrown around, but let's not use our roleplays as an attempt to bypass the rules.

All of these rules are to be followed no matter if an individual GM's rules contradict them. As with all other subforums, they show up whenever you make a new post.

Character Sheets

1. Don't make intentionally bad/troll characters. You don't like a roleplay? Good for you - don't join it with the intent of trolling it.
2. Always consult the GM before making a major change to one of your characters.
3. Most roleplays require character approval, so don't go posting in the character sheet storage before checking the application requirements.
4. Like always, keep your character in line with the General Rules. I'm sure you can sacrifice historical accuracy in favour of actually following the rules.

I trust that these rules will serve well as universal CS rules, as GM criteria definitely varies a lot per roleplay.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum